ARTA's emails form an optional suite of pre-built mailings that simply and effectively keep your customers and internal team members aware of key milestones in the shipment's fulfillment lifecycle.
You can configure email rules and subscribers for ARTA branded shipment lifecycle emails.
Email Subscriptions enable you to subscribe members of your team or a distribution list to ARTA email notifications by providing an email address per email type.
Email Rules enable you to configure rules to send ARTA email notifications to contacts on a particular shipment such as the Origin or Delivery contacts.
Email rules and subscriptions exist in either Live or Test modes. You can, for example, preview and validate configurations in test mode prior to updating your live mode settings.
Your email settings may be managed via the ARTA API or directly within your API Client Dashboard when building/testing/operating your integration.
We currently provide the following mailings in our email series.
- Payment Received: Delivered when ARTA receives payment through the ARTA-hosted checkout page.
- Booking Confirmation: Delivered when a shipment is confirmed by an ARTA team member.
- Collection Scheduled: Generally delivered to the Origin contact when the collection has been scheduled in order to communicate timing and confirm origin location details.
- Shipment Collected: Delivered when objects are collected by a shipping partner for packing and/or transport. This update is commonly available on Parcel shipments and less common for Select and Premium shipments.
- Shipment In Transit: Delivered once a shipment is en route to its final destination. This update typically includes estimated delivery dates and may include additional online tracking details provided by the shipping partners.
- Shipment Completed: Delivered when a shipment has been delivered to the destination location.
- Shipment Schedule Update: Delivered if a shipment delivery schedule is updated.
- Shipment Cancelled: Delivered when a shipment has been canceled.
- Shipment Invoices: Delivered when clients are invoiced for shipments.